The Electric Linear Actuator F Promotional Video
Measure Working Current of Electric Linear Actuator F at Different Thrusts
Use the Synchronization Controller to Control Two Electric Linear Actuators F
Mainly used for doors, windows, cellars, trapdoors, solar tracking system, medical devices, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, elevator platforms, lifting tables, TV lifts, robots, cabinetries, massage sofas, electric beds, medical chairs and other electrical equipment. It can open, close, push, pull, lift and descend these devices.
It can replace hydraulic and pneumatic products to save power consumption.
High-quality products and high-quality services
Metal housing, able to work in very harsh environments
Metal gearbox, high strength wear-resistant gear
Stainless steel telescopic tube and aluminum alloy outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Heavy duty design, high-power DC motor
Strong thrust, up to 12000N / 1200 Kgs / 2700 lbs
Multiple speed options, from 6 mm/second to 60 mm/second
Multiple stroke options, from 10 mm to 1000 mm
Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption
Built-in motor overload and overheat protection
Built-in two limit switches, linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Built-in Hall sensor is optional, so you can use the synchronous controller to operate 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: DC 12V or DC 24V. Unless you only have 12V power supply available, we recommend you choose the linear actuator with 24V working voltage.
Stroke range: 10 inches or 250 mm
Optional speed: 6±1mm/s, 8±2mm/s, 12±2mm/s, 16±3mm/s, 20±4mm/s, 25±5mm/s, 38±6mm/s, 60±12mm/s
The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
Max load capacity: 12000N / 1200 Kgs / 2700 lbs at 6mm/s
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
No-load current: 3~4A at 12V or 1.5~2A at 24V
Full load current: 15~22A at 12V or 8~12A Hat 24V
Please use a 12V/30A or 24V/15A power supply to power a linear actuator, or use a 12V/50A or 24V/25A power supply to power two linear actuators, or use a 12V/100A or 24V/50A power supply to power four linear actuators.
Shaft diameter: 29mm
Mounting holes diameter: 13mm
Housing material: Cast aluminum alloy
Stroke rod material: Stainless steel
Gear material: Steel alloy
Motor type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty cycle: 10%, max 2mins continuous use
Plug standard: Ordinary Two-core Wire, or Six-core Wire (with Hall effect sensor)
Environment temperature: -25℃ to 85℃
Operating noise: about 65dB~80dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP65
1. This linear actuator does not contain fixed mounting brackets, please click here to purchase.
2. Each linear actuator would require two mounting brackets, one to fix the head of linear actuator and another to fix the bottom of linear actuator.
3. Compatible Mounting Brackets: Bracket B and Bracket D.
When linear actuator is connected to DC power supply, the stroke rod will extend outward; after switching the power in the reverse direction, the stroke rod will retract inward.
The direction of movement of the stroke rod can be changed by switching the polarity of DC power supply.
1. If you want to control 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously, you need to add built-in hall effect sensor to each linear actuator, and buy a synchronization controller, please click here to purchase.
2. If you need a power supply to power linear actuator, please click here to purchase.
3. If you want to use external limit switches to stop linear actuator at any position, please click here to purchase.
4. If you want to use a remote control switch to operate linear actuator wirelessly, please click here to purchase.
Different speeds and corresponding maximum thrust:
|No-load Speed||Full load Speed||Maximum Thrust||Self-locking Force|
|6mm/s||5mm/s||12000N / 1200 kg / 2700 lbs||15000N / 1500 kg / 3300 lbs|
|8mm/s||6mm/s||11000N / 1100 kg / 2400 lbs||12000N / 1200 kg / 2700 lbs|
|12mm/s||9mm/s||10000N / 1000 kg / 2200 lbs||12000N / 1200 kg / 2700 lbs|
|16mm/s||10mm/s||7000N / 700 kg / 1500 lbs||8000N / 800 kg / 1800 lbs|
|20mm/s||11mm/s||6500N / 650 kg / 1400 lbs||8000N / 800 kg / 1800 lbs|
|25mm/s||14mm/s||5000N / 500 kg / 1100 lbs||6000N / 600 kg / 1300 lbs|
|38mm/s||24mm/s||3200N / 320 kg / 700 lbs||4000N / 400 kg / 900 lbs|
|60mm/s||30mm/s||2000N / 200 kg / 440 lbs||3000N / 300 kg / 660 lbs|
1. The above data is the maximum load capacity that can be obtained when the linear actuator runs in the vertical direction. If the weight of your equipment (such as a cellar door) is 100kg, and you want to use a linear actuator to open this door, you need to calculate the actual force acting on the linear actuator according to your installation method. This force is usually 2-5 times the weight of the cellar door. If you don't know how to calculate it, please contact us for help.
2. The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
3. Different speeds correspond to different maximum loads. Please select the right speed according to the speed and maximum load you need.
4. Don't keep the linear actuator working under the maximum load, we recommend letting it work at about half of the maximum load to get a longer working life.
5. For linear actuators with a stroke greater than 500MM, you should not normally allow them to operate at their maximum stroke under heavy loads. If the actual stroke you want is 600MM, we recommend that you choose a linear actuator with a stroke of 700-800MM.
Return or Exchange:
The Linear Actuators are the customized products, we need to produce them according to the specified parameters in your order, so that we do not accept returns or cancel orders. If customers order unsuitable linear actuators themselves, we also do not accept exchanges, please understand.