Mainly used for doors, windows, solar tracking system, medical devices, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, elevator platforms, lifting tables, TV lifts, robots, cabinetries, massage sofas, electric beds, medical chairs and other electrical equipment. It can open, close, push, pull, lift and descend these devices.
It can replace hydraulic and pneumatic products to save power consumption.
High-quality products and high-quality services
Metal housing, able to work in very harsh environments
Metal gearbox, high strength wear-resistant gear
Stainless steel telescopic tube and aluminum alloy outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Strong thrust, up to 120N / 12 Kgs / 25 lbs
Two speed options
Multiple stroke options, from 50 mm to 300 mm
Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption and low noise
External overcurrent protection, linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: DC 12V or DC 24V. Unless you only have 12V power supply available, we recommend you choose the linear actuator with 24V working voltage.
Stroke range: 2 inches or 50 mm
Optional speed: 7.5mm±1mm/s, or 15mm±2mm/s
The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
Max Load capacity: 120N / 12 Kgs / 25 lbs at 7mm/second, or 30N / 3 Kgs / 6 lbs at 15mm/second.
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
Please use a 12V/3A or 24V/3A power supply to power a linear actuator.
Outer tube diameter: 20mm
Telescopic tube diameter: 10mm
Mounting holes diameter: 5mm
Housing Material: Aluminum Alloy
Stroke Rod Material: Stainless Steel
Gear Material: Steel Alloy
Motor Type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty Cycle: 10%
Plug Standard: Ordinary Two-core Wire
Environment temperature: -26℃ to 85℃
Operating Noise: about 38dB~42dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP54
This linear actuator does not contain fixed mounting brackets.
When linear actuator is connected to DC power supply, the stroke rod will extend outward; after switching the power in the reverse direction, the stroke rod will retract inward.
The direction of movement of the stroke rod can be changed by switching the polarity of DC power supply.
1. When the load increases, the speed of linear actuator will slow down.
2. If you want to operate two or more linear actuators to fully synchronize movement, please contact us for specific solutions.
3. If you need a power supply to power linear actuator, please click here to purchase.
4. If you want to use external limit switches to stop linear actuator at any position, please click here to purchase.
5. If you want to use a remote control switch to operate linear actuator wirelessly, please click here to purchase.
Different speeds and corresponding maximum thrust:
|Speed||Max Load||Working Current|
|12V version||24V version|
|No Load||Full Load||No Load||Full Load|
|15mm±2mm/second||30N / 3 Kgs / 6 lbs||0.15A||0.52A||0.08A||0.3A|
|7.5mm±1mm/second||120N / 12 Kgs / 25 lbs||0.1A||0.4A||0.05A||0.25A|
1. The above data is the maximum load capacity that can be obtained when the linear actuator runs in the vertical direction. If the weight of your equipment (such as a cellar door) is 100kg, and you want to use a linear actuator to open this door, you need to calculate the actual force acting on the linear actuator according to your installation method. This force is usually 2-5 times the weight of the cellar door. If you don't know how to calculate it, please contact us for help.
2. The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
3. Different speeds correspond to different maximum loads. Please select the right speed according to the speed and maximum load you need.
4. Don't keep the linear actuator working under the maximum load, we recommend letting it work at about half of the maximum load to get a longer working life.
Return or Exchange:
The Linear Actuators are the customized products, we need to produce them according to the specified parameters in your order, so that we do not accept returns or cancel orders. If customers order unsuitable linear actuators themselves, we also do not accept exchanges, please understand.