The Electric Linear Actuator H Promotional Video
Measure Working Current of Electric Linear Actuator H at Different Thrusts
These miniature linear actuators are small, light, quiet and very durable. Suitable for applications that require limited space and minimal force. Mainly used for small doors, windows, furniture, medical & health equipment, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, drones, aircraft models, car models, ship models, robotics, remote controls (RC) and so on. It can open, close, push, pull, rise and drop these devices.
High-quality products and high-quality services
High strength metallic zinc alloy housing protects motor and gear
Metal gearbox, high strength wear-resistant gear
Stainless steel telescopic tube and aluminum alloy outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Strong thrust, up to 188N / 19 Kgs / 42 lbs
Multiple speed options, from 5 mm/second to 150 mm/second
Multiple stroke options, from 10 mm to 100 mm
Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption and low noise
Built-in two limit switches (not adjustable), linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: 12V DC
Optional stroke: 50mm
Installation length: 55mm + Stroke
Optional speed: 5mm±1mm/s, 7mm±2mm/s, 9.5mm±2mm/s, 15mm±3mm/s, 30mm±5mm/s, 50mm±10mm/s, 150mm±20mm/s
The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
Max Load capacity: 188N / 19 Kgs / 42 lbs at 5mm/second
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
No-load current: 0.02~0.04A at 12V or 0.04~0.08A at 6V
Full load current: 0.2~0.3A at 12V or 0.4~0.6A at 6V
Outer tube diameter: 12*16mm
Telescopic tube diameter: 6*9mm
Mounting holes diameter: 4mm
Housing Material: Zinc Alloy
Stroke Rod Material: Stainless Steel
Outer Tube Material: Aluminum Alloy
Gear Material: Steel Alloy
Motor Type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty Cycle: 10%
Plug Standard: Ordinary Two-core Wire
Environment temperature: -26℃ to 85℃
Operating Noise: about 45dB~55dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP54
1. This linear actuator does not contain fixed mounting brackets, , please click here to purchase.
2. Each linear actuator would require two mounting brackets, one to fix the head of linear actuator and another to fix the bottom of linear actuator.
3. Compatible Mounting Brackets: Bracket F.
When linear actuator is connected to DC power supply, the stroke rod will extend outward; after switching the power in the reverse direction, the stroke rod will retract inward.
The direction of movement of the stroke rod can be changed by switching the polarity of DC power supply.
1. If you need a power supply to power linear actuator, please click here to purchase.
2. If you want to use external limit switches to stop linear actuator at any position, please click here to purchase.
3. If you want to use a remote control switch to operate linear actuator wirelessly, please click here to purchase.
4. This linear actuator is the customized product, we need to spend 7~10 working days to produce them accoring to the specified parameters in your order.
Different speeds and corresponding maximum thrust:
|5mm/s||188N / 19 kg / 42 lbs|
|7mm/s||128N / 13 kg / 29 lbs|
|9.5mm/s||96N / 9.8 kg / 21 lbs|
|15mm/s||64N / 6.5 kg / 14 lbs|
|30mm/s||32N / 3.2 kg / 7 lbs|
|50mm/s||19N / 1.9 kg / 4 lbs|
|150mm/s||6N / 0.6 kg / 1.3 lbs|
1. The above data is the maximum load capacity that can be obtained when the linear actuator runs in the vertical direction. If the weight of your equipment (such as a cellar door) is 100kg, and you want to use a linear actuator to open this door, you need to calculate the actual force acting on the linear actuator according to your installation method. This force is usually 2-5 times the weight of the cellar door. If you don't know how to calculate it, please contact us for help.
2. The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
3. Different speeds correspond to different maximum loads. Please select the right speed according to the speed and maximum load you need.
4. Don't keep the linear actuator working under the maximum load, we recommend letting it work at about half of the maximum load to get a longer working life.
Return or Exchange:
The Linear Actuators are the customized products, we need to produce them according to the specified parameters in your order, so that we do not accept returns or cancel orders. If customers order unsuitable linear actuators themselves, we also do not accept exchanges, please understand.