Linear Actuator Slide Controller With Slide Potentiometer
1 x Slide controller
1 x 10K Slide potentiometer
1 x User manual
Operating Voltage: 12V DC, please use a power supply of 12V5A or more to power it.
Output Voltage: 12V DC
Rated current: 10A
Size of controller: 113 x 88 x 39 mm (4.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches)
With a stroke control knob switch and a learning button
With an externally connected 10K Slide potentiometer
Multiple speed options: 5mm/s, 10mm/s, 15mm/s, 20mm/s, 30mm/s, 50mm/s, 100mm/s, 160mm/s
Suitable for linear actuators type A2 with internal potentiometer
The stroke of linear actuator A2 can be controlled by twisting the knob or sliding the slide potentiometer.
If you want to control a 12V DC linear actuator, do as following:
1) Connect the positive pole of DC power supply to terminal <+> of, and connect the negative pole of DC power supply to terminal <->.
2) Connect the five wires of the linear actuator to the controller in the order of black, red, blue, white, and yellow, and you can exchange the black and red wires of the linear actuator to change the moving direction of linear actuator.
3) Connect the three wires of the slide potentiometer to the controller in the order of black, red and white.
How to pair the controller to the linear actuator:
Notice: We have paired the controller to the linear actuator before leaving the factory. No need to re-learn after power off, just learn once.
After connecting the linear actuator, press and hold the learning button first, and then power on the controller. When the linear actuator starts to extend outward, you can release the learning button. When the linear actuator is fully extended, it stops for 2 seconds and then retracts automatically. When the linear actuator is fully retracted, the controller stores the data after waiting for 5 seconds and the pairing is successful.
Toggle the toggle switch to the right, which means the linear actuator is controlled by the knob switch.
Toggle the toggle switch to the left, which means the linear actuator is controlled by the slide potentiometer.
1) The operation by the knob switch:
Turn the knob switch to a position in its travel, the linear actuator will extend or retract to the corresponding position in its travel accordingly.
2) The operation by the slide potentiometer:
Slide the handle of the slide potentiometer to a position in its travel, the linear actuator will extend or retract to the corresponding position in its travel accordingly.
When the linear actuator is stopped, the status LED flashes slowly; When the linear actuator is extended or retracted, the status LED flashes rapidly.