1 x Synchronous Controller (One-Control-Four, For 4 Linear Actuators F with Hall effect sensors)
1 x Control Handle
1 x Remote Control
1 x User manual
Note: Four linear actuators F are not included, please order them separately.
If you want to use multiple linear actuators to raise and lower an equipment, for example two or four electric actuators. Since the high-speed DC motors in electric actuators cannot run at exactly the same speed, so the movement speed of the electric actuator will also be different. When multiple electric actuators work at the same time, their actual speeds cannot be exactly the same. In this case, we can use a synchronous controller to operate multiple linear actuators to rise or fall synchronously. They work completely in sync without any difference.
If you want to use a synchronous controller to operate 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously, you will need to add built-in Hall effect sensors to each linear actuator. And when you purchased Hall effect sensor along with linear actuator, we will install Hall effect sensor to linear actuator for you.
When 2 or 4 linear actuators are running together, Hall sensor will send Hall signals to the synchronization controller, and the controller will adjust the running speed of each linear actuator, so that all linear actuators run at the exact same speed.
It can operate four electric linear actuators F to run completely synchronously.
Wired control via a control handle.
Wireless control via a remote.
The LED display on the control handle will display the stroke position in real time.
Three function buttons: ▲, ▼ and RST.
Working Voltage: 10~30 VDC, suitable for 12V or 24V linear actuator
Working Frequency: 433.92 MHz
Working Distance: 50m / 150ft (theoretically)
Case size: 265 x 94 x 40 mm (10.5 x 3.7 x 1.6 inches)
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
1) Connect the positive pole of DC power supply to the red wire of the controller and connect the negative pole of DC power supply to the black wire of the controller.
2) Plug four linear actuators to the controller.
3) Plug the control handle to the controller.
Operation via the control handle:
1) Press and hold the ▲ button of the control handle, four linear actuators extend outward at the same time; Release the button, four linear actuators stop.
2) Press and hold the ▼ button of the control handle, four linear actuators retract inward at the same time; Release the button, four linear actuators stop.
3) You can also briefly press the <RST> button, four linear actuators will retract inwards to their original positions simultaneously.
4) The LED display on the control handle will display the stroke position in real time. For example, if the number 030 means that the linear actuators have reached the stroke position of 30CM.
Operation via the remote control:
1) Press and hold the ▲ button of the remote control, four linear actuators extend outward at the same time; Release the button, four linear actuators stop.
2) Press and hold the ▼ button of the remote control, four linear actuators retract inward at the same time; Release the button, four linear actuators stop.