The Electric Linear Actuator B Promotional Video
The Electric Linear Actuator B Pull Test Video
The Electric Linear Actuator B Thrust Test Video
Measure Working Current of Electric Linear Actuator B at Different Thrusts
Use the Synchronization Controller to Control Two Electric Linear Actuators B
Use the Synchronization Controller to Control Four Electric Linear Actuators B
Remote Control of Heavy Duty Electric Linear Actuator (Model 0020512)
How to use the Control Handle to Control the Electric Linear Actuator B (Model 0043011)
How to Connect Two External Limit Switches to Electric Linear Actuator (model 0010013)
Mainly used for doors, windows, cellars, trapdoors, solar tracking system, medical devices, agricultural machinery, vehicles, ships, elevator platforms, lifting tables, TV lifts, robots, cabinetries, massage sofas, electric beds, medical chairs and other electrical equipment. It can open, close, push, pull, lift and descend these devices.
It can replace hydraulic and pneumatic products to save power consumption.
High-quality products and high-quality services
High strength wear-resistant gear
Aluminum alloy telescopic tube and outer tube, good corrosion resistant
Heavy duty design, high-power DC motor
Strong thrust, up to 6000N / 600 Kgs / 1300 lbs
Multiple speed options, from 5 mm/second to 100 mm/second
Multiple stroke options, from 10 mm to 2000 mm
We can customize any stroke length from 10mm to 2000mm, such as 770mm, 1250mm, 1850mm and so on.
Advanced waterproof and dustproof technology
Low power consumption and low noise
Built-in two limit switches, linear actuator will automatically stop when stroke rod reaches the limit position.
Built-in Hall sensor is optional, so you can use the synchronous controller to operate 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously.
Automatically lock after stopping, and no power supply is required.
Optional working voltage: DC 12V or DC 24V. Unless you only have 12V power supply available, we recommend you choose the linear actuator with 24V working voltage.
Stroke range: 14 inches or 350 mm
Optional speed: 5±1mm/s, 9±2mm/s, 18±4mm/s, 25±5mm/s, 32±6mm/s, 50±10mm/s, 100±15mm/s
The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
Max Load capacity: 6000N / 600 Kgs / 1300 lbs at 5mm/s
Linear actuator can get maximum load capacity when it operates in the vertical direction, and the pulling force is less than pushing force.
No-load current: 1~2A at 12V or 0.5~1A at 24V
Full load current: 6~12A at 12V or 3~6A at 24V
Please use a 12V/10A or 24V/5A power supply to power a linear actuator, or use a 12V/20A or 24V/10A power supply to power two linear actuators, or use a 12V/50A or 24V/25A power supply to power four linear actuators.
Shaft diameter: 24mm
Mounting holes diameter: 10mm
Housing Material: Aluminum Alloy
Stroke Rod Material: Aluminum Alloy
Gear Material: Polymer Plastic
Motor Type: Brushed DC Motor
Duty Cycle: 10%, max 3mins continuous use
Plug Standard: Ordinary Two-core Wire (Standard Four-pin Plug is optional), or Six-pin Plug (with Hall effect sensor)
Environment temperature: -26℃ to 85℃
Operating Noise: about 42dB~46dB (Linear actuators with different parameters will have different noise levels.)
IP rating: IP54
1. This linear actuator does not contain fixed mounting brackets, please click here to purchase.
2. Each linear actuator would require two mounting brackets, one to fix the head of linear actuator and another to fix the bottom of linear actuator.
3. Compatible Mounting Brackets: Bracket B and Bracket D .
When linear actuator is connected to DC power supply, the stroke rod will extend outward; after switching the power in the reverse direction, the stroke rod will retract inward.
The direction of movement of the stroke rod can be changed by switching the polarity of DC power supply.
1. If you want to control 2 or 4 linear actuators fully synchronously, you need to add built-in hall effect sensor to each linear actuator, and buy a synchronization controller, please click here to purchase.
2. If you need a power supply to power linear actuator, please click here to purchase.
3. If you want to use external limit switches to stop linear actuator at any position, please click here to purchase. How to connect two external limit switches to electric linear actuator, please click here to watch the connection video.
4. If you want to use a remote control switch to operate linear actuator wirelessly, please click here to purchase.
Different speeds and corresponding maximum thrust:
|5mm/s||6000N / 600 kg / 1300 lbs|
|9mm/s||3000N / 300 kg / 660 lbs|
|18mm/s||2000N / 200 kg / 440 lbs|
|25mm/s||1000N / 100 kg / 220 lbs|
|32mm/s||800N / 80 kg / 180 lbs|
|50mm/s||600N / 60 kg / 130 lbs|
|100mm/s||300N / 30 kg / 60 lbs|
1. The above data is the maximum load capacity that can be obtained when the linear actuator runs in the vertical direction. If the weight of your equipment (such as a cellar door) is 100kg, and you want to use a linear actuator to open this door, you need to calculate the actual force acting on the linear actuator according to your installation method. This force is usually 2-5 times the weight of the cellar door. If you don't know how to calculate it, please contact us for help.
2. The above is the speed at no load, and the actual working speed will gradually slow down as the load increases.
3. Different speeds correspond to different maximum loads. Please select the right speed according to the speed and maximum load you need.
4. Don't keep the linear actuator working under the maximum load, we recommend letting it work at about half of the maximum load to get a longer working life.
5. For linear actuators with a stroke greater than 500MM, you should not normally allow them to operate at their maximum stroke under heavy loads. If the actual stroke you want is 600MM, we recommend that you choose a linear actuator with a stroke of 700-800MM.
6. The maximum pull force of the linear actuator is slightly less than its maximum thrust force.
Return or Exchange:
The Linear Actuators are the customized products, we need to produce them according to the specified parameters in your order, so that we do not accept returns or cancel orders. If customers order unsuitable linear actuators themselves, we also do not accept exchanges, please understand.
We can provide 3D CAD model files in STEP format for linear actuators. Please contact us by e-mail if you need them.